My wardrobe and shoe collection has needed some updating for quite some time. Working at a gym full time and being an athlete outside of work didn’t require me to own very many casual every day shoes. I acquired quite a few high heels over the years with awards banquets and holiday parties and definitely am not lacking in the tennis shoe department. I’ve been on a shopping kick lately and wanted to share some of my favorites I’ve found for this spring and summer.
- The Kathleen Sneaker from Pink Lily Boutique, $32
2. Steve Madden Gills Athletic, under $80
Find them here: https://www.amazon.com/Steve-Madden-Gills-Fashion-Sneaker/dp/B01KPKRMPK/ref=pd_sbs_309_5/143-7343915-8425913?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01L06H5QO&pd_rd_r=8fc3f749-5049-11e9-8fc5-d37767b18f7a&pd_rd_w=JoPY2&pd_rd_wg=H67PJ&pf_rd_p=763ccc93-bfa2-47be-85ae-0cdd7e00b3da&pf_rd_r=DPQD6HTWM0ANKNZNVVM2&refRID=DPQD6HTWM0ANKNZNVVM2&th=1
3. The Meredith Wedges, Under $40
Find them here: https://pinklily.com/the-meredith-wedges/
4. Adidas Vl Court 2.0, Under $50
5. Steve Madden Women’s Achillies, Under $40 ON SALE NOW!
6. Circus by Sam Edelman’s, $50
Thanks for visiting, happy shopping! I’ll try to post some pics of me wearing these in the coming months! 🙂